Photo
- - - - -

Philly Game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#16 BrazilianHawk

BrazilianHawk

True Believer

• Squawk Supporter
  • 1,317 posts
  • Joined 03-February 10

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:42 PM

We lost Al, and we have a part-time Josh. I wonder if we can keep above .500 at the end of the season.

All-Star Birdbrain Smoove... smh.

#17 MaceCase

MaceCase

Hall of Fame

• Squawkers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,704 posts
  • Joined 08-April 09

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:50 PM

Relax, there's more than enough bad teams for us to beat up on and a few good teams for us to steal a game or two from that I'm not at all worried about our record at the end of the season.

#18 Sothron

Sothron

Al F'N Horford fan and proud of it

• Squawk Supporter
  • 6,119 posts
  • Joined 24-July 06

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:40 PM

My wife had to tell me how bad things got because I watched the first half tonight, my stomach was absolutely killing me so I missed the entire third quarter and when I came back I was just floored to see the score. I don't know what happened in the third, did we just miss every single shot?

#19 Hawks27

Hawks27

NBADL

• Squawkers
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 16-January 12

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

My wife had to tell me how bad things got because I watched the first half tonight, my stomach was absolutely killing me so I missed the entire third quarter and when I came back I was just floored to see the score. I don't know what happened in the third, did we just miss every single shot?

We had 10 pts in the 3rd to their 25. We also couldn't grab a friggin rebound. It was hard to watch, your kinda lucky you missed it lol. Hope your feeling better though.

#20 DJlaysitup

DJlaysitup

ECFs here we come!

• Squawkers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,089 posts
  • Joined 22-November 05

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:50 PM

As far as this game goes - of course I want us to win every game - but as long as we play competitvely and don't get blown out I'm OK with the effort. Then come back home and get a win against CLE.

I fully expected us to get hammered in the third quarter - I hoped we would stay within 10 points for a fourth quarter run. Willie hit a last second shot and got us through to the 4th quarter only down 7.

I hoped we would bounce back off a bad quarter and make a run in the 4th...we didn't and got blown out late....alas Posted Image

OK - next game - let's beat the Cavaliers!

#21 Bawse

Bawse

6th Man

• Squawkers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts
  • Joined 10-November 10

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:06 AM

Relax, there's more than enough bad teams for us to beat up on and a few good teams for us to steal a game or two from that I'm not at all worried about our record at the end of the season.

Posted Image

#22 BIgAl

BIgAl

Summer League

• Squawkers
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Joined 12-March 11

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:00 AM

philly cam to life after some 3's by Meeks they played with more intensity, got a lot of stops or forced hawks to bad shots (nobody went inside) and the hawks were demotivated and quit the game in the 4th. Oh ant there wasn't a Joe Johnson. Like theey said last year the playoffs count not the regular season.

#23 Sothron

Sothron

Al F'N Horford fan and proud of it

• Squawk Supporter
  • 6,119 posts
  • Joined 24-July 06

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:39 AM

We had 10 pts in the 3rd to their 25. We also couldn't grab a friggin rebound. It was hard to watch, your kinda lucky you missed it lol. Hope your feeling better though.

Yeah, it finally got better. Thanks for the update, kinda glad I missed the third in that game to be honest.

#24 Bahamut

Bahamut

Starter

• Squawkers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts
  • Joined 29-April 08

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:51 PM

Nothing sucks like getting beat on the boards.