Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
willthepureshooter

I apologize for a post earlier..

9 posts in this topic

I would to apologize again to Wretch for my comment that was taken out of context. I'm not a "bigot" and if you knew me you wouldn't come to that assumption. I felt that I explained myself to Wretch and also offered an apology. I'm black yes... My girlfriend of 8 years is white so there's no way i can be racist. Though I'm disappointed that a person would think that of me, I must still take ownership of my post. Again, I apologize for the way my comment came across.

2 people like this

Thank you Will for the apology and let's all remember that no matter our circumstance or situation in life we can all, in the heat of the moment, make remarks that aren't who we are so we must all be careful to avoid things like that.

1 person likes this

Yeah it wasn't the heat of the moment. Just a bad metaphor that was used at the wrong time. I wrote that comment while on the meditation stump (toilet) so my mind was else where I guess. lol

We've all made a post or two or three we look back on and say, hmmm, probably should have thought that one out a little more. The admins on this site are pretty shrewd about weeding out the real trouble makers.

I'm really confused....and a little bit scared. lol

I haven't posted on the site in few days, and I've been pretty lo-key for about 2 weeks (since this dreadful stretch of games). I was however, looking at a bunch of UFO/government conspiracy/New World Order videos on YouTube today...so maybe the government is monitoring me or something or hacking my account? lol

Did I miss something?

Lol! It was Watchman that I owe the apology too. Sorry Wretch! Big brother isn't watching you today! lol

1 person likes this

*Whew*

(checks tinfoil hat for the 10000th time)

lol

Lol! It was Watchman that I owe the apology too. Sorry Wretch! Big brother isn't watching you today! lol

No apology necessary.