• Announcements

• Dolfan23

Hawksquawk Premium Memberships & Donations   10/24/2015

Want to help keep the lights on around here and the ads to a minimum?  Premium Memberships Become a Hawksquawk Premium Member (aka Hawksquawk Supporter) with packages starting as low as $5 per month. All donations go to maintain Hawksquawk in the present and help with upgrades for the future. Click here to access the store.  New Donations System Some of you have asked for this in the past and we now have a system in place to accept donations. These can be as small as .01 and as large as you want. For your convenience we have created a few standard donation amounts. You can be a big help by making a donation. All donations go to help supporting the site and adding new features plus supporting the existing ones. Click here to access the store A Hearty Thank You For those of you who have helped out Hawksquawk by making donations in the past we want to say thank you and of course very much appreciate any donations in the future as well but please do not feel obligated in any way. Please note that existing memberships will be converted over into the new system so please be patient as those have to be manually entered into the system. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hotlanta1981

Epic Beard Man - The Movie

8 posts in this topic

Actually, after watching some extra youtube videos on the BAMF that guy is certifiably nuts. In that one particular instance, I might side with him if the drunk guy was talking about his mother but the rest of the BAMFs life he is ridiculous. It is going to be a shame if this movie makes people start to like the BAMF.

People already do. This happened a few years ago and he has had the "Epic Beard Man" nick name for a few years. Edited by Hotlanta1981

GTFOH! I cannot believe they're making a movie about this... or maybe I can. I like Danny Trejo but wth they couldn't have found a crazy bearded old white dude to play the part? And then they're gonna make the guy a freaking hero?

GTFOH! I cannot believe they're making a movie about this... or maybe I can. I like Danny Trejo but wth they couldn't have found a crazy bearded old white dude to play the part? And then they're gonna make the guy a freaking hero?

Why do they need a white dude? I think it's pretty good casting. Not many of the white actors today look like old tough guys to be honest with you. Edited by Hotlanta1981

Why do they need a white dude? I think it's pretty good casting. Not many of the white actors today look like old tough guys to be honest with you.

Because it's based off of an old white dude? Kris Kristofferson would be perfect for that role I think.

Because it's based off of an old white dude? Kris Kristofferson would be perfect for that role I think.

He doesn't look intimating enough. This is a movie and not a documentary... It's a Hollywood B movie. So I don't think it matters that Danny isn't white.

With the beard and his pockmarked face, you can't tell what Trejo's ethnic background is. Frankly as soon as I heard that they were making a movie based on this, the first thing that came to mind for me is that Trejo would be perfect for the role.

Ron Perlman!