• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What will our record be after the first 10 games!!

Wurider05

• Premium Member

@Golden State.....L

@LA Clippers.....L

@Portland.....W

LA Lakers......L

LA Clippers......W

Memphis.....L

@San Antonio....L

@Dallas......L

@New Orleans.....W

Boston.....L

3-7.

Teams with any post presence will kill the Hawks on the road.

@Golden State.....W

@LA Clippers.....W

@Portland.....W

LA Lakers......W

LA Clippers......W

Memphis.....W

@San Antonio....W

@Dallas......W

@New Orleans.....W

Boston.....W

10-0.

This team won 13 games last year. We should expect to win 1 game out of every 6 we play based on last year's record. Based on that we will win 1-2 games.

We are improved, though, so we have to consider that. That said, improvement is a long process in the NBA, especially when it involves youth. As such, we should expect to win 3 of the first 10 games, but 4 wins would not surprise us, nor would only 2.

My prediction is 3-7. Anybody who has us beating Memphis AND Dallas is guilty of some wishful thinking. Maybe next year, we will be better than one of those teams. Right now, they both should handle us fairly easily.

• Premium Member

Quote:

My prediction is 3-7. Anybody who has us beating Memphis AND Dallas is guilty of some wishful thinking. Maybe next year, we will be better than one of those teams. Right now, they both should handle us fairly easily.

Amen.

Wishful thinking, I'd have us 10-0

Disaster would be 0-10

I hope for 5-5

Not bad at 4-6 - - Ill take this one !!!

At the very least, 3-7.

Away from home and out west to open when we're trying to

start something doesn't give the Hawks much of a boost.

GO HAWKS !!!!

smile.gif

I'd pretty much call it same as Lascar, 2-8. I'd be very happy with 4-6 or better. Doubt we come out playing very well with all these new players and now JJ may even miss an early game or two. I hope we beat the Lakers and Memphis because I'll be attending those games.

I guess I just don't get he correlation. It's not like we're playing them both at the same time. A win against one will have no effect on whether or not we beat the other because they are not on back to back nights. I personally believe the opposite. If we are good enough to beat Memphis then I would think it would better our chances against Dallas because that means we are a better team.