• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

TO and Hugh Douglass go to blows

Admin

This was reported by Jay Glazer on the Fox pregame today.I will try and summarize here:

- TO is in the tub and Douglass comes in and they exchange words

- TO gets out and runs to his locker to put on his shoes

- TO runs back and goes to blows with Douglass

- After beating down Douglass, TO runs into the locker room and threatens any of his teammates saying that he will fit any of them who have been talking behind his back, looking directly at McNabb.

This is crazy sh*t. TO is a freakin nut. Apparently no one else wanted to fight him because he had those "crazy eyes" ... cant say I blame them ... although the team should have gang whipped his a** for all the problems he has caused.

Douglass is big, but TO is a freak. There might not be a more muscular guy in the league (maybe David Boston) ... and he is a bit insane, and Douglass is actually now retired so he's probably not in that great of shape ... and we dont really know who won the fight or if it really was a "fight" to Douglass, but thats just the reports.

• Admin

some shots were thrown. But none landed. THey were broken up, douglas left and then T.O went in to see if anyone else wanted any.

Someone should beat his ass though. Lead pipe his leg on the way out of the arena, something. Guy is a punk.

I would love to see the eagles keep him suspended for the duration of his contract. So that he can't do anything but get too old to play. Even if it means paying him.

I seriously wonder who will take a risk on him now. He's a cancer and has proven to be that everywhere he's gone.

Just curious because I havent heard any reports either way that any shots were actually landed or not landed.

Also from what I heard them say, the most that the Eagles can keep him suspended for is 4 games for what they have him suspended for now. It will be interesting to see what they do after that time is up. No way do they cut him this year so that he can help another team win, but no way can they let him play for them ever again either.

• Admin

various reports during sunday nights ESPN game. The girl on the sidelines, Suzy Kolber(Sp?) I think it was. They talked to her about it a few times.

Yah I didn't think it was realistic that htey could do it. But I'd like to see it happen all the same. Honestly I think he's going to have a hard time getting the kind of money he wants from anyone. What team that is right on the cusp would risk taking a chance on him and ruining their chemistry?