• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Keon Clark says NBA days are over

Blunt91

Dave Feschuk, of the Toronto Star, recently tracked down NBA journeyman Keon Clark to find out what he?s up to. 'I'm just trying to live my life without nobody telling me what I gotta wear. When we work, we wear jerseys. We're not working in an office. We're working at 94 feet,' he said. 'I do know how to play. But I don't know how to play those other games that go along with the NBA. I'm non-conformist,' he replied."

This is unintentional comedy at its best.

Assuming Olden keeps himself in semi-decent shape (you know he's playing golf...well, at least at MOST courses)~ I'd love to see a reality show featuring Olden vs Shaq (or perhaps include any other pro-athletes/aspiring law enforcement officers) in a reality show...

I HATE reality tv...but that, along with the new Ditka show (where he coaches a HS team), those, I'll watch.

Quote:

Assuming Olden keeps himself in semi-decent shape (you know he's playing golf...well, at least at MOST courses)~ I'd love to see a reality show featuring Olden vs Shaq (or perhaps include any other pro-athletes/aspiring law enforcement officers) in a reality show...

I HATE reality tv...but that, along with the new Ditka show (where he coaches a HS team), those, I'll watch.

I'm pretty sure you mean Butkus. He's coaching the HS team, Ditka does analysis for ESPN.