• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This Team Has Heart!

sinctybldh

This team has no heart....they let a damn rookie show them what playing hard on both ends looks like....they looked like suckers when Salim started his run...and he was hustling on the defensive end....you could see in the team ...they knew they had quit...and this rookie came in and showed heart which would make the fact that they had QUIT more obvious.

Woodson is clueless he needs to go...this never happens if we have a vet coach.

Quote:

Stoudamire needs to start. He is too goo to sit on this team's bench.

Not necesarily. This game proved two things. The Hawks need a true point guard running the show and that Salim is a finisher. Let him be our version of Ben Gordon, coming in with fresh legs and cold blood at money time.

Salim is a tough kid that has pride...he should start... I said this days ago...he is tough and plays hard...those are the players that need the minutes.

If they would play hard on the defensive end and pass the ball offensively this team could win games...but it won't happen under Woodson.

"The Hawks need a true point guard running the show and that Salim is a finisher. Let him be our version of Ben Gordon"

I am so sick of hearing Salim compared to Ben Gordon....he can be so much better than Ben with good coaching and minutes.

Salim plays hard and with a chip...not just tonight but every night ....he needs to start.

If the team passes the ball we don't need a true point on the floor when both guards can are good but not great ball handlers....pass the ball and play d.

I was thinking the same thing!

Salim embarassed all the Hawks on the floor. Everyone had given up, and Woodson had no idea what to do. The Hawk's effort was shameful, and Salim made that obvious.

He looked like a star, and future captain of this franchise. Our team needs to look to Stoudamire for inspiration and character. The rest of the team doesn't lack talent they lack heart.

Quote:

I am so sick of hearing Salim compared to Ben Gordon....he can be so much better than Ben with good coaching and minutes.

Well who would you like him compared to, after 7 games into his rookie season? Should we just say he's the next Jordan? Or maybe thats Pistol Pete reincarnated.

Salim played his ass off, but lets remember it came against one of the worst team in the leagues second unit.

Joe looked to be playing hard...but he had this look of I can't believe that these Mofos have quit....ZaZa plays hard but looks lost at times.....but Salim made it obvious that the team had quit...and they should be fined for that game.

At one point it looked like Al did not even want to give Salim a high five....he seemed embarassed.

Doesn't matter who it is against....Salim plays the same every night he will make mistakes but he gives effort...combine his shooting ability with his ability to get to the rim...he has good vision...add that with his chip and some good coaching and Salim can be special. He is more talented than Gordon in my opinon.

I agree with his cousin Damon when he said Salim is the second best player on this team...but the team doesn't know it yet.

Give JJ and Salim credit for the comeback. Salim hates losing and he finally got the ball enough to take matters into his own hands tonight. For those of you who want to keep Salim on the bench, why? This team looked awful for 3 quarters tonight until Salim finally started going off. It was obvious something had to give and that something was Salim becoming a focal point of the offense instead of just a complementary player. On a championship team, he wouldn't start at PG. On the 0-9 Hawks there is no reason in the world we shouldn't try starting him the next few games and see how it goes. JChill sure doesn't deserve to be starting so there's a spot for Salim to take.