• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What would be our lineup....

Diesel

• Premium Member

If we traded Al/Delk to N.O. for Claxton/Brown?

i doubt that N.O. would go for this, but:

Zaza, Brown, JS, JJ, Claxton?

How does that Lineup grab you?

How about if we trade Al to NY for Crawford/DLee?...

Crawford, JJ, MW, JS, Zaza?

If you thought we had ball movement problems now!!

Actually, Crawford would be a BK type Player. I think LB would love to have Al... I'm wondering if they were in Indy together.. I think LB just missed Al there, but Isiah was there with Al. LB is crying because he can't find a Sf...

Crawford for us with be another OG that could play beside JJ. Our Guards would definitely out height everybody around them. Crawford isn't much of a defender, however, the height advantage he would have on most PGs might be something. JJ would have to be the primary ball handler..

Yeah, let's do this and let Marvin play and.....

Quote:

Diesel, you sound like you're having an argument with yourself.

Internal dialogues such as that are important to the intellectual well-being of all debaters, philosophers and thinkers.

• Premium Member

No. Actually, this post was to appease those who want to trade Al for the sake of trading him.

I KNOW that Crawford would ruin this team.

I Know that even PJ/Claxton would be a bad move for the team..

But so many people are caught up with the thought of Moving Al in order for Marvin to play... That's a recipe for disaster. Moreover, I challenge anybody to find a likely trade of Al that would better us.

Nothing like AL to Denver for Miller because the last thing Denver needs is another SF/PF.