It is time for BK to go

Vol4ever

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

That's why people need to keep their heads up about Marvin. More times than not, these high school and 1st and 2nd year college players will struggle when they initially enter the league. But by year 3 or 4, they have the look of being a good to borderline star player.

I weep when I think of the word potential and the way it was applied to high schoolers Tyson Chandler and Eddy Curry. Now 5 years later and I'm still waiting...

Let me chime in on this debate.

BK has done a good job drafting talent. All of his picks have been talented enough to be justified at those spots. I don't have a problem with his drafting.

BK also did a good job getting us fiscally competitive in the free agent market. I applaud him for that.

The 1st problem I have with BK is his inability to get a decent starting defensive big for this team in two years. Zsa Zsa would be a backup on most decent teams. He signed Collier, Drobs and Edwards??? I don't understand these signings when he could have gotten a dozen guys better "for this team" than those guys.

The 2nd problem is getting the wrong coach for this particular team. You never should get a rookie coach for a rookie team.

In my mind I have 2 strikes for him and 2 strikes against him, so I guess I am even with BK as it stands today. His next move with make or break him in my evaulation of him. He is tied all up right now (50/50).

• Premium Member

He has shown leadership qualities and is an outstanding player already. I feel sorry for ol KB how around the draft he said Paul was gonna get drilled in this league.

It is also funny how all of the draft experts made fun of Toronto for selecting Villanueva(sp).