• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

How about this Artest trade

Admin

nothing behind this other than entertainment as far as facts or rumors go, but what about:

Al and Smoove for Artest and Harrison. That would allow ZaZa to slide over to PF, it would give us a young 7' true C and would even the trade out IMO because Smoove alone isnt worth Artest and honestly I'm not sure that Al is either although he is close.

I'm not particularly fond of losing Smoove because I like him, but he is 2-3 years from being a real contributor for us and Al might just leave anyway. Hopefully Harrison becomes a Magloire type C for us and Artest goes back to his DPotY self that he was 2 years ago.

Ivey/Lue

JJ/Chillz/Salim

Artest/Marvin

ZaZa/Batista

Harrison/Edwards

that would be our new lineup. The question is, is that better than what we have now?

Ivey/Lue

JJ/Chillz/Salim

Al/Marvin

Smoove/Batista

ZaZa/Edwards

Will our current lineup be better in 2-3 years than the potential new lineup? Will Al still be a part of that group or will we be able to get a good pick/player in return for him or lose him for nothing?

I think Artest could possibly be had for Harrington. If that is the case, would you trade Smoove for Harrison? I don't think I would. Unless he is much better than I think he is, I don't think it's even close to worth it.

Is he even that much better than Edwards? I'm not being facetious, I've hardly seen the guy play