• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Refs Hosed the Hawks!!!

KB21

Hawks blow. Sixers take a big lead. Hawks come back, sixers take off again, all tied by the beginning of the 4th. Sixers come out hot, hawks claw their way back into the game, only to get completely screwed by the refs. A no-call when smoove gets fouled, a no-call when chill gets fouled, technical on smoove for taking off his headband, ejection of mike woodson. All on the same play. Game over.

Sixers get all the calls throughout, hawks get none

I could understand the Hawks frustration with the two no calls on Korver within 5 seconds of each other (to those that didnt watch the game those calls were made at about the one minute mark when the game was very tight). First, Korver clearly pushed JSmoove in the back when JSmoove was in position to get the offensive board. Then, JChill gets the O board and is hacked by Korver on the arm as he goes up for the layup. These no calls led to the flurry of technicals. These were easy fouls to see.

JSmoove may have played his best game as a Hawk. Don't rely on just the stats. JSmoove did all the little things right and disrupted the Sixers O throughout the game. His D was great all game long and his D, along with Al's timely O, kept us in the game. I wish JSmoove could have guarded Webber more instead of Al guarding Webber. I thought we were going to win this game but the Sixer's "sixth man" prevented it.