• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Donta struggling in the D League

herschel4heisman

u haven't noticed how chill and smoove can look like they completely suck when they play without aggression and confidence?

same with many young players in the league

heck, lack of confidence is why kwame is bordering on busting...

marvin obviously has skill...he's shown that in hs and college...enough to be considered the consensus BPA along with bogut...when u aren't confident u don't drive, or u don't drive as hard and u get blocked...or ur jumpshot falls a lil short or a lil to the right or left...confidence is KEY to playing good bball against nba talent

wait till his confidence builds and u will be impressed by him

The "draft delima" in the NBA is why MLB has a much better system (although I prefer basketball over baseball as a sport). The NBA is "pick and pray"...many times your pick doesn't develop on time and ends up helping another team (Chauncey Billups as an example...or Diaw).

In MLB you get drafted (out of college or HS, nobody cares) and off you go to the rookie league, then if you keep improving through triple A you get your shot at the bigtime. By then it's pretty obvious what a player is capable of against high-level competitition.

NBA is trying with the NBDL but the big contracts get in the way. GO HAWKS...beat NY !!!!

Quote:

Quote:

he has mad skills

ROFL go post that on a Wizards or Lakers board and see what they say. Last I checked he was averaging 6 pts for the Lakers, making $8 million per year. lol

I know you are a big fan of 82games.com. Check this out and then tell me about his mad skills:

stats don't have to do with just skills

it takes skills + right system + confidence + other stuff to equal stats

kwame is VERY skilled for a big man...that's why he went so high and that's why he'll have a great game once in a blue moon

but his lack of confidence is why he can't consistently have great games and why he may bust...if he ever gets confidence he'll be a good player in this league

Talk to any Wizards fan and they will tell you that Kwame has terrible hands, no post game and can't rebound. His +/- last year was -8, but of course +/- only matters when discussing players you don't like. His current per is 4.8, his opponents per is 18.

Last year he only blocked .36 shots per game lol.

I am origially from that area and have heard all about Kwame's game. He has no skills and no drive. His stint in LA will confirm his status as one of the biggest busts in NBA history.

why do u keep bringing up stats?

i told u his stats aren't good

i said his SKILLS are...he is SKILLED for a big man

unfortunately, due to his lack of confidence, he can't turn that into stats and wins for his team

if he ever regained his confidence, he'd turn out to be a good player...if he doesn't, he'll bust

just like chill's skills didn't go away when he played poorly early this year and last year...his aggressiveness and confidence were lower, so his stats and impact were lower

stop bringing up stats when i've already agreed that his stat suck and that he's currently not helping his teams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

he has mad skills

ROFL go post that on a Wizards or Lakers board and see what they say. Last I checked he was averaging 6 pts for the Lakers, making $8 million per year. lol

I know you are a big fan of 82games.com. Check this out and then tell me about his mad skills:

stats don't have to do with just skills

it takes skills + right system + confidence + other stuff to equal stats

kwame is VERY skilled for a big man...that's why he went so high and that's why he'll have a great game once in a blue moon

but his lack of confidence is why he can't consistently have great games and why he may bust...if he ever gets confidence he'll be a good player in this league

Kwame flat out stinks because he has no heart and the wrong attitude. Confidence is build from within, through practice and hard work.

kwame has no heart, no hands, a bad attitude and very little skills. His skill is that he is tall and moves very well. His basketball skills are EXTREMELY limited. He is a tim thomas type, people will talk about him breaking out every year until he's out of the league. What do you think he is skilled at, in terms of basketball (not physical) skills??

no no no, I am not asking for what misinformed scouts said of him before they ever saw him play for real.

What skills have you seen in the league?

I have seen none, and he's on his second contract.

Marvin has waaaays to go, but I have seen many skills. I have seen a good handle, I have seen a stroke that is oh so pure, I have seen good rebounding skills to name a few. He needs more initiative to create for himself, and go to moves to create his shot. He needs post moves, he needs a crossover. But I have seen tremendously more out of Marvin already than I ever have from Kwame