• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Boy we sure did try to lose the game today

Admin

between Al rumblin, bumblin, stumblin and ZaZa not being able to throw the ball in the ocean we sure as hell tried to give the game away to an seriously undermanned Denver team. JJ was excellent today and Lue was big time clutch. Smith was very good again and is starting to really get the confidence of his teammates.

Oh well, I can definitely appreciate a win and even though I had to flip back between it and football due to the early tip off, I was still proud of the guys for not giving up at the end. Now I am starting to wonder if we really are able to compete with the big boys or if we are still being overlooked and stealing wins. I dont expect us to win against Miami because we wont be able to stop Flash, but I do expect us to compete and this game will be a very good measuring stick for us.

Denver was missing Camby, Martin, Nene, Boykins AND Buckner, who I forgot about. Buckner is the one who harrassed JJ into a 2 for 9 game last time. Rarely will you see a team that short handed.

While I was impressed with the clutch play at the end, overall I thought they played better in the Philly game.

Zaza really needs work on his post game. He gets out of control way too easily and doesn't have the best hands.

Smith was huge today. It is really a plus to see him make clutch plays and not turn it over.