• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Which Center to Bring Back?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Nazr or Pryz?

During this FA period upcoming, we will have the money to re-sign Al and also pick up one of these two guys with a moderate contract. IF you had your drothers, who would you take: Nazr or Pryz or some other C that we haven't named.

Tough choice, as both bring some qualities that the Hawks need in a back up center.

Both players have a top 10 rebounding rate, which is definitely something the Hawks need to add. Joel is a much better shot blocker than Nazr, but Nazr is a good help defender that doesn't block a lot of shots.

Nazr is the better offensive player despite his terrible hands.

I'd probably go with Nazr.

• Premium Member

Which one would come back.

I think BK did wrong to trade Nazr. That was a stupid trade. I don't know if it was the only way to get rid of Big Dog... nah.. But he did get Pryz? Right.

I think Pryz didn't want to come back.. as I have heard 3rd person. If I had to guess why it's probably because he liked Stotts?

Either way. Pryz has been in a losing situation with the Blazers and though they liked him last yr.. This year, new management can't make up it's mind.

Moreover, Nazr is on the world Champions team. I think he'd like to stay put.

So, maybe it's Pryz.

I think Pryz fits us perfectly. He's foul and injury prone and cant shoot so he wont be able to demand too much money. His strengths are rebounding, blocking, and outlet passing, all which would be great for this team. I'd be very happy if BK got him back for a ZaZa type deal.

Nazr paired with certain PF's is fine, on our team he'd be no real help, pretty much equal to ZaZa with poorer hands. I still dont know why we gave him up though.