• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Center debate: Nene vs Przybilla

exodus

• Premium Member

I've read that Pryz will be approached by us, chicago, and N.O.

That seems more logical than rumor.

However, I think that one of the reasons why Pryz left us was because we fired Stotts.

Here's something from that season:

Quote:

Przybilla played in just five games for the Bucks, totaling a meager 33 minutes before being dealt. In Atlanta, he has averaged nearly that number. The 7-foot-1 Przybilla is playing 28.9 minutes per game as a starter for the Hawks and has made his presence felt defensively around the basket. He recently had a five-game stretch in which he grabbed at least 10 rebounds a game, including 14 against a giant named Shaq.

Suffice to say, Przybilla, whom former Bucks general manager Ernie Grunfeld traded up in the 2000 draft to

select and predicted would be the Bucks' center for the next decade, is delighted with his change of scenery.

"I knew Terry coming in and he said, 'All I want you to do is rebound and block shots,' '' Przybilla said of Stotts, who was an assistant coach during Przybilla's first two seasons in Milwaukee. "It feels real good to be with him and this team. It's a fresh start for me.

"This is a great opportunity for me, and I'm trying to take advantage of it.''

Sounds like Pryz was happy being here to me... I think when we fired Stotts, it made him want to go elsewhere.

I would still love to have Pryz back.

Diesel just explained why he left.

And Joel is 5th in the league in blocks even though he plays only 27 minutes per game. He also gets 8 boards. Considering defensive bigs are so hard to get he will command more than the MLE.

And since Stotts landed on his feet in Milwaukee maybe Joel isn't upset any more.

Quote:

He wasn't exactly telling the truth when he proclaimed JJ the Hawks new point guard in the off-season.

I think that BK genuinely believed that. I think that's why we didn't get any PGs other than Lue. We started the season with JJ at PG, and after just 2-3 games, woody made the call that JJ at the point can't work. That doesn't make BK a liar, that makes him wrong

I am not sure they have given up the idea of playing JJ at the point. They may have just given up the idea of playing childress at the 2 next to him.

I don't think BK will give up that easily. JJ still has the ball in his hand a lot more than would be normal for a 2.