• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2nd verse, same as the first

Admin

When I questioned the Hawks performances against New York and Denver I was accused of being a killjoy, trying to take credit away from the Hawks victories.

The reality is that a team that plays poor D and turns it over too much isn't going to win consistently. I was saying that after the Denver victory but nobody was listening.

BK's rebuilding project isn't over. He won't be able to plug the holes in the roster until this summer. That doesn't mean the Hawks can't win games and develop their players, it just means we shouldn't get our expectations too high.

• Premium Member

There are still 50+ more games left on the schedule. No need to give up now. The top 8 teams are not running away in the east.

That's the reality.

Do you think that San Antonio lost to Us and N.O. and said.. OK, let's pack it in, we're not going to make it......

Quote:

It doesn't matter if there are 100 games left.

weak D + too many turnovers = lottery

Last night they shot 56% from the field, 70% from 3, and lost to a team that was 6-22.

Completely agree.

Why does the team not even try to defend? While I think personel is part of the equation effort is at least 50% of the defensive equation as well, and the Hawks have zero defensive effort. Pathetic.

They are lucky the jump shots were falling or they would have been blown out by the worst team in the NBA.