• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

There is a Bright Side!!!!

Diesel

• Admin

the Hornets won again. Chris Paul had 15 assists. They had six players in double figures. Five of which scored 13 or more. Nobody scored more than 16 points. That's the effect a good PG can have on a team with questionable talent and experience.

Who would have believed that they'd be 3 games under .500 and only 2 games out of the 8th spot in the west? Weren't they supposed to be rebuilding?

I don't think it's sad. No one should have expected wins this year. It's about developing chemistry, growing talent, showing that we CAN win, and getting one last high draft pick.

So far, everything is going perfectly except for Marvin's development in my eyes.

I'm still not sold on Aldridge though. I need to see more of his games

that's my point though, I don't think you should expect a complete roster in year 2 of a complete rebuild. That's ok to me as long as you plan to adress them in the near future. Teams who try to adress all needs at once generally fail. As long as the talent we've brought in is good and meshes well, there will be more time. We weren't trying to win a title this year you know

I hated these last two losses. I thought we might win a bunch of games during this weak schedule section. Instead we have to try to figure out how to close out games. The only optimistic way to look at these losses is of course draft position. The other good might be that BK will get less flack for breaking up a team that had been on a run if he gets a good trade offer during all this Artest fiasco.

• Premium Member

Maybe we can look at these last 2 losses as learning experience.

I'm trying not to be so hard on the coaching...

But even the best teams find a way to play down to the level of their competition at times.

What we have to do is find a rotation that works and then run with it.

Quote:

I hated these last two losses. I thought we might win a bunch of games during this weak schedule section. Instead we have to try to figure out how to close out games. The only optimistic way to look at these losses is of course draft position. The other good might be that BK will get less flack for breaking up a team that had been on a run if he gets a good trade offer during all this Artest fiasco.

no, there's nothing good about those losses. But it's to be expected. We had no idea how to close out games for a while, then we got into a groove and figured it out. Now we're having a little relapse. It's ok. It's not good, but it's going to happen. I think the positive is that we are in just about every game to the very end. Last year we got blown out on a regular basis. Now it comes down to what we do in the end of the 4th. We are learning how to do that, and that's the important part.

I do think Woody will have to be replaced after this season though. He makes way too many mistakes and I still don't see a clear offense in place, really.