• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Rookie Rankings (I.H.)

Diesel

Quote:

McGrady IS a great defender, and he has always been considered a great defender as well as a player that keeps his teammates involved in things

Do you watch the games? Do you follow the NBA? McGrady is known as a player who doesn't put out effort on D, who could be a good defender but is lazy on that side of the floor. There is no way he is a top 5 player. It's not even debatable

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Walter

Quote:

Give me a break.

You ALWAYS take the most talented player.

I know you called Marvin "the most skilled player in the draft" (Bogut if relative to position, Paul if not relative to position) but to also call him the "most talented" is equally ludicrious! He was DEFINATELY the "most hyped" and extremely questionably the "best prospect". IMHO he wasn't anything. The 6th best HS player from the previous year, who can't crack his team's rotation, nor step up in the bigger NCAA games does not deserve top #2 pick status over BETTER, MORE SKILLED players. On top of that we are building a TEAM, we need leaders, certain positions filled, and skills available. Marvin doesn't do anything existing players didn't already do, he doesn't do them at the same position they play, and he d@mn sure isn't a leader. He doesn't make the TEAM better. Hello KB! It's a TEAM game. I'll be happy the first time it appears to me that BK is building a TEAM and not a farm system for the rest of the NBA needing swings.

W

Laughable.