• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Set Rotation strikes again....

Diesel

Quote:

Exodus looks at the game with blinders. He only looks for mistakes in Al's game. Hell, as you have stated and I said previously, everybody has a role in the turnovers...top to bottom. Al handles the ball just as much as JJ and JJ has more turnovers.

The point is that we need an experienced PG to make this concotion of a team work!

I don't need to look for flaws in Al's game, they are readily apparent.

Since when has Al played pg? No way does he handle the ball as much JJ. It is not even close.

BTW JJ had 7 assists and 1 TO yesterday.

An experienced pg will keep teams from scoring layup after layup in Al's face? Will an experienced pg talk Al into at least putting his hands up instead of watching like a pedestrian? I seriously doubt it.

An experienced pg will do better than 6 assists and no turnovers in 22 minutes? Again i doubt it.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is why LA wanted to sign him. Lue turned them down to stay here.

A lot of teams wouldn't mind having a pg who shoots 48% from 3 and takes care of the ball well.

And I am not advocating spending $50 million on Lue, like you and Diesel want to do with Al.

Lue is just a short term rental. Like the girls say, he isn't Mr Right, he is Mr Right Now.

Resigning Harrington would be a major mistake due to his horrible D and to a lesser extent his dumb turnovers.

Quote:

Resigning Harrington would be a major mistake due to his horrible D and to a lesser extent his dumb turnovers.

I totally agree. We don't lose games on the offensive end, we lose them defensively. For as much as Al brings to the table on offense, he is by far our worst defender. The only time the man hustles is when he can fill his stat sheet on the offensive end.

He watches guards come into the lane without playing help defense. He watches rebounds come off the rim and doesn't hustle after them. He doesn't box out. The list can go on and on.

He is a liability to the team's growth, plain and simple. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just plain wrong.

I'll say this about Lue. When he's on offensively, the ONLY thing you can complain about, is the defense.

I truly believe if Lue was in the game in the middle part of the 4th, he could've knocked down a few shots and extended that lead to double digits.

The question becomes, would he had given up just as many points as he contributed?

Last night, you can make a case for Smoove and Lue to be in the game in the final 5 minutes. Let's see if they're in the game in the final 5 tonight.

• Premium Member

Actually, we do lose games on the offensive end?

It wasn't a matter of stopping them last night. They stopped us. We went from a 62 point half to a 32 point half. Most of the time we lose, it is becuase of our turnovers, our lack of execution, etc.

If we trade Al, more than Likely we will become a worst offensive team. Face it, it's our offense (our ability to score efficiently) that's keeping us in these games. If anything you make minor changes to tweak that.

My suggestion is Howard Eisley. Let's see what a real PG can do here. Either that or we give Royal MORE playing time. OR We play Delk..

But we can't continue to do what we have been doing and then point at the team individual defense...

Which PF went off on Al last night??

Most of the time, it's the guards that are unstoppable.

Tonight, who wants to beat that Areanas doesn't go for 40?

You have Jamison, you have Arenas...

I'm sure.. Arenas is going for 40.