• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

what kind of an answer is this?

rascurrein

The words used in basketball game are the same in every part of the world, and the tactics are named in Uruguay, Spain, China and wherever you go by the name given in USA, so, a pick'n'roll is a pick'n'roll in germany, uruguay, china, nigeria. So to give instructions to a player about the game and tactics, if he plays basketball he will understand. I think the problem is that Woody has no idea of what he is saying, and for what i saw no one of the team can understand what woody is saying.

We have here in Uruguay a lot of basketball players from USA who can't said a word in spanish, but he understand the orders of their coaches. Like i said, the tactics the plays and the moves are in english all around the world.

I don't know why. Yes I'm sure Batista understands the plays, the pick and rolls, etc... But if he can't understand what his teammates are saying to him on the court, that's a problem. If he doesn't understand the adjustments that the coach is asking for during a timeout, that's a problem.

Woody might have said that just to be polite, but it might also be a real problem.

The real problem is that BK chooses players that Woody don't want. And maybe that is the reason that Batista don't play and the reason that make that we can't see a team on court. The game of last night prooves it. I wasn't able to see at least one team play, only individual plays, that made JJ look bad.

That is really an unbelievable statement. English is hard to learn, but Estaban has been here for over six months now. My Spanish really improved after six months in Ecuador and I was doing hour plus interviews about people's lives four or five times a day. Hell I even started to understand Kichwa (an indigenous language that is really hard to learn) in that time. This excuse is silly.

Estaban needs to play just to give some relief to Z. He's big and will make mistakes but the whole team is making mistakes why single out Batista?