• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Harrington Poll

exodus

That is not what the poll question asks- it asks for a resign or not, that is different from should he play here or not. If that is the information that you wanted, why not ask it in a simple manner instead of in a convoluted way? Its that simple.

I really like Al, but I am starting to believe that they might as well trade him because BK has f'ed up the roster so much that Al or one of the other 10 small forward types needs to be traded in order to get a legit big man or legit point guard.

The only problem with trading Al is that it likely will be for picks or developmental type players which means that the team will be that much further from competing.

Quote:

which means that the team will be that much further from competing.

They can't get much worse than they are. Right now they are struggling to beat a Houston team without Tmac, Yao, Barry, Sura, Swift and Derek Anderson.

Houston hasn't won a game without Tmac all year.

I prolly would as well. Paul is the real deal it appears. But lets wait until the end of the year to make final judgements on these first year players, sometimes it takes the league a while to figure out how to defend someone.

Because the team has:

1. No coaching;

2. No interior defense; and

3. No decent on-ball-defender;

Simple really. Al is a bad defender. We all know this.

If Woodson would get his head out of BK's arse he would immediately cease playing Al at power forward and play him exclusively at small forward. Woops, the team has no true power forward or center.

I am almost getting the point where I can't watch them. I stick with teams but after a while you just have to turn it off. I got sick of that '88 Braves team I think that this Hawks team is in the same mold.

Before we move any players I would like to see what a good coaching staff could do with them, prolly not much but at least they wouldn't do stupid things like this team does night in and night out...

LOL it must piss you off that you can't blame Lue.

Last game Antonio Daniels had his season high of 18 and Arenas had 33, but Lue didn't play.

Today Howard had 20 and Alston had 19.

Teams know that Al won't challenge any shots in the lane so they can drive freely when Smoove isn't in.

• Premium Member

I could care less about Lue.

That's your baby.

My point still holds true.. Gaurds are our problem.

Even the other day when NY was throwing their Bigs at us.. It was still Marbury and Crawford and Nate who put up the most points.