• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Trade Harrington for Steve Franchise

NYHawk

Steve Francis is avging a career low in Rebounds and Assists. All his overall numbers are down right now He would be a alot better if he knew how to be a team player. Him Nelson and Howard should have more wins then they have now. I dont think hes a leader or someone the young guys can follow. The fact that he didnt wanna come in the game in Seattle wouldnt sit well with the guys we have on this team. Hes got alot of talent but he isnt a team player him and Joe Johnson on the same team wouldnt work they both need the ball in there hands to be effective.

I would rather re-sign Al as well, my point is simply that I would MUCH rather trade for a player who has enormous talent (even with his problems) than lose Al for nothing. Hell there are numerous players I would rather trade Al for than Francis, but its still better than losing him for nothing.

Quote:

Hell there are numerous players I would rather trade Al for than Francis, but its still better than losing him for nothing.

I don't know. Some of the dumbest plays I have seen in basketball have been courtesy of Francis. I had to stop watching Houston in the playoffs when he was there because I couldn't stand his game.

He wore out his welcome in Houston and is doing the same now. Getting Francis would actually be worse than letting Al go for nothing imo. His contract would keep the Hawks from getting someone they really need, and his domination of the ball would alienate the rest of the players.

Quote:

Quote:

Hell there are numerous players I would rather trade Al for than Francis, but its still better than losing him for nothing.

I don't know. Some of the dumbest plays I have seen in basketball have been courtesy of Francis. I had to stop watching Houston in the playoffs when he was there because I couldn't stand his game.

He wore out his welcome in Houston and is doing the same now. Getting Francis would actually be worse than letting Al go for nothing imo. His contract would keep the Hawks from getting someone they really need, and his domination of the ball would alienate the rest of the players.

I totally agree.

Why do we keep debating this. Francis has no value to the Hawks.