• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game Flows

Nicholasp27

These are interesting; take a look at the houston game (last night's isn't up yet)

http://www.popcornmachine.net/cgi-bin/game...116&game=HOUATL

look at smith's line and the score differential box; the yellow is when smoove was out of the game...notice how everytime he goes out our lead goes down and by the time he goes back out again, our lead has gone back up and then he goes to bench and our lead goes back down again...

he only had 7 points, but what a difference he had in that game (+/- was 16)

Woodson should start and play for a majority of the game - a lineup of Ivey, Childress, Smoove, Batista and Edwards (when healthy) and tell them to play defense like their careers depended on it, then see if everyone else gets the message.

There really is no downside since it is unlikely they would win anyway.

Quote:

Interesting that the only player for us that was in the negative was Zaza.

Very interesting. Also kind of makes me question the validity of it or that it means all that much. Lemme see....we get blown out by 28 points, and yet only one of our players is in the negative? confused.gif

Things that make ya go hmmmm....

I agree I want to see what Josh Smith is capable with a bigger role on offense getting 35 mins a game and 14-15 shots a game. I can tell when he does well offensively he turns it up on defense and is more involved. Sometimes he doesnt get alot of touches and gets discouraged we will never know how good he will be if he doesnt get the consistent minutes. If you look at all the young players whoever broke out they all got big time minutes to prove themselves thats wat we need to do with Josh Smith. Give him the confidence in his game and let him make mistakes and learn from them only way he will get better. Seems like he misses a few shots then gets punished and vanished to the bench. Yet Al Harrington misses 5 str8 and he keeps shooting. Just mind boggling really.