• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Chucky Atkins is available.

Diesel

The dude's still producing at a very high level, and his replacement is already on the roster. Would we have to trade to get Knight, or is his contract coming up some time soon?

Drafting a young PG and acquiring Knight to prepare the kid is a formula I like a lot, and one that he seems to be comfortable with.

I would love to get brevin knight, but charlotte has no reason to give him up just because they have depth at the position. He is signed this season and next with a team option for the year after that. You won't get him without giving up a significant piece (Childress?)

FYI atkins is apparently going to memphis

I might also. Brevin is the most underrated point guard in the league. The obvious problem is that he is 30, but we need some veteran presence in here. If you traded Al for Brevin (+filler?) and drafted Aldridge (or another big?), we still have plenty of cash and we have a complete and cohesive team for the first time in years

Brevin/Lue

JJ/Salim

Marvin/Chill

Pachulia/Smith

Aldridge/Anderson

or something along those lines. A complete lineup that can play offense and defense and is loadrd with potential.

But again, I don't know if Charlotte wants to get rid of him

well so far they have been very patient. There have been FA's that they could have gone after and they just sat back and passed because their plan much like ours is to get young talent and let it grow and wait for the right free agents and maintain flexibility. I don't know if Al is the guy they want to throw their big bucks at

Okafor is a PF/C, not a SF.

Their normal lineup is

Knight

Felton

Wallace

Okafor

Brezec

If they trade Knight for Al, they would start

Felton

Wallace

Al

Okafor

Brezec

Wallace is a SF, but he can easily play SG. He doesn't give you too much outside shooting, but Al does.

Again, I don't think they'd do it, but it's not completely impossible. To me, it would be a money issue, they won't be willing to give him the cash he will get from someone.

Quote:

Okafor is a PF/C, not a SF.

Their normal lineup is

Knight

Felton

Wallace

Okafor

Brezec

If they trade Knight for Al, they would start

Felton

Wallace

Al

Okafor

Brezec

Wallace is a SF, but he can easily play SG. He doesn't give you too much outside shooting, but Al does.

Again, I don't think they'd do it, but it's not completely impossible. To me, it would be a money issue, they won't be willing to give him the cash he will get from someone.

I don't think Wallace would play shooting guard. It would be akin to playing Smoove at shooting guard - sure he could do it on some level but it makes no sense with his skill set. Wallace is a small forward, period. The dude is a better shot blocker then Smoove (I only know because he is on my fantasy team). They need outside shooting desparetly to open things up inside for Brezac, Okafor and Wallace.

Al makes no sense for them. Sorry.