• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Who has a man crush on Nene?

kooshdoctor

either him or Pryz..i'm starting to get onto pro-Pryz campaign...decent centers are few in the NBA and dwindling...Pryz is good at block shots and defensively (don't remember much about his rebounding though) and sufficient offensively...i think just having two physical good-sized centers would do enough for us...

Pryz is o.k. but my concern is that his history in Atlanta will actually work against us as far as him wanting to sign here. There has to be some reason he choose Portland and potentially limited playing time and Atlanta and potentially infinite playing time. Family? Money? Direction of the team? I don't know, but if he likes the West Coast to be closer to his family/home then our chances of signing him will remain slim to none.

Quote:

Pryz is o.k. but my concern is that his history in Atlanta will actually work against us as far as him wanting to sign here. There has to be some reason he choose Portland and potentially limited playing time and Atlanta and potentially infinite playing time.

Apparently he was close with Stotts, who had coached him with the Bucks. He wasn't happy when Stotts got fired.

Stotts has landed on his feet so I don't think Joel will turn down the Hawks money, since there are so few teams who can offer him more than the MLE.