• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

and now JJ with his first career triple double

Admin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I said JJ isn't worth 70 million bucks, 2 first round picks,

and Diaw. He's a second tier SG... But then again, the Hawks best players have been 2nd tier players since 1995... So I guess it isn't surprising.

Belkin? Is that you?

You small, lost, little boy.

LOL. Somebody that lists drinking as a hobby shouldn't be trying to talk trash. Must be some reason you like to get wasted.

And just so you know, your penchant for stretching reality knows no limits. My profile says "beer" as an interest. Not one word says "drinking". Care to embellish upon anything else? I would love to hear your thoughts on how my hobby of "music" actully means "drugged out rock waste" or "pot smoking hippie". Please feel free to tell whatever tales you want.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

yea we got screwed, with our new franchise player thats dropping 40 and popping a triple double and now, dropping a WICKED winning shot on the magic

meanwhile, we drop DIaw(bleh), the lakers pick(bleh), and a heavily protected 1st?

meanwhile, we win 3 in a row for the first time in 2 years

wow, i would certainly take this screwing again

lol

get your hate on, HOTS!
tongue.gif

Second worst record in the league.... He's still not a top tier SG. That's what I've said about him, and that hasn't changed.

Quote:

Quote:

yea we got screwed, with our new franchise player thats dropping 40 and popping a triple double and now, dropping a WICKED winning shot on the magic

meanwhile, we drop DIaw(bleh), the lakers pick(bleh), and a heavily protected 1st?

meanwhile, we win 3 in a row for the first time in 2 years

wow, i would certainly take this screwing again

lol

get your hate on, HOTS!
tongue.gif

Second worst record in the league.... He's still not a top tier SG. That's what I've said about him, and that hasn't changed.

Joe Johnson is not a franchise player. He averages 19PPG 4RPG 5.5APG and that puts you on the Larry Hughes level. Not a franchise player.

• Premium Member

My own damn horn again...

This is why we went after JJ so hard. He's basically a lock for us at the 2 for the foreseeable future. Just one of those peices you can build around.

Solid... MAN, I love JJ's game.