• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This draft just got weaker (as in weak).

Hoosier

Lofton was incredible against UGA.

Rondo isn't in the top 80 in assists per game, we should really leave him out of any draft discussion until he starts producing like a PG should.

He has PLENTY of time to turn it around and he has the talent, but something ain't clicking yet.

I like Marcus' game and think his scoring can and will improve. What we need is a distributor and someone to ignite the offense. That's what he can bring. Get him late 1st round or early second round and you're golden.

that's why we must trade for a PG the obnly PG who has been rarely consistenf this year is GIBSON, and that's not saying much I would much rather WILLIAMS be a HAWKS than ALDRIGE remember FOLKS BEN WALLACE is 6''9, and we need some one else to be able to block shots besides our future PF J-SMOOVE, I'm not at all impressed with ALDRIGE he's a great kind but as long as we dont pick another SF I dont care what kind of offensive talent he is that is not our need

TRADE

JOHNSON

WILLIAMS

SMOOVE

WILLIAMS

If we can get shelden with a 2nd pick or get him in some lower 1st round pick, i thnk a combo of him and zaza would work..who knows, get shelden an afro, and he could be ben wallace..

then use our first on bargnani to improve our size a bit more...just one other option.

I think Williams will be a servicable NBA player, but he is a mid 1st round talent, which is where he would go if this draft were stronger. Someone mentioned Splittner, but he has not gained the strength or filled out like a lot of scouts thought he would a couple of years ago.

My hope is that Thomas reconsiders, or maybe O'Bryant or McRoberts will declare. Otherwise its time to trade some of our young talent, and BK has stated before that he has had many inquiries about some of them (the two Josh's). Marvin of course would be off limits.