• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

This would make things alot Better!!!!!!!!!!!

LastDon

he does not have a low rebounding stat for a 4 because he doesn't play the 4 most of the time right now

he gets 12.4per when playing the 4 but only 9.5per when playing the 3...so when he moves to the 4, his rebounds will go up about 2/game...and then as he gets comfortable there and plays more often there, his rebounding will improve even more

he also gets 5.3 blocks per at pf compared to 3.6 and turns the ball over 1.3 less times and shoots 47% and gets 3.4 more ft attempts at pf than sf

Maybe you should try and look at where smith is playing. He isn't playing the 4 right now he is playing the 3. Al is playing the 4.

And Smiths got over 6 boards from the 3 spot last month and is averaging over 7 this month, even though he isn't playing big minutes.

Quote:

This is what gets me about some Hawks fans. They want to make trades seemingly just to make trades. As the deadline approaches, it will get worse here.

LOL. You've gotta be kidding me, man. That complaint might have some merit were it coming from anyone but you, but c'mon. You post far and away more fantasy trade idea threads on this board than everyone else combined, so pot meet kettle, eh?

anyone hear every hear of eddie griffin? the guy was the real deal coming out of college....i really thought the guy was going to be a star...but he had problems and fell out of the league...minnesota gave him a chance and he's been great ever since..

this guy is no "marginal talent" or talentless. if you have concerns if he'll revert back to his head problems, that's fine...but the guy has all the talent in the world...

honestly i think he can play center for us..sure he's thin but he can block some shots and backup smooth for us...heck, he and smooth can split time..

as far as jaric, he's a true point and would help us...i would do the deal especially if we got a 1st.

• Admin

talent is just a word. The guy hasn't put up numbers of consequence in his four years in the league. He made himself into a "decent" 3pt shooter and he's a solid rebounder. But beyond that, he is not an NBA caliber player. The fact that he's nuts is just the cherry on top of the sundae of AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

I like Jaric though. I'd like to get him.