• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

SMITH OWNS THE LAKERS!

exodus

• Premium Member

In the first quarter, I was afraid that it would be blowoutcity.

Lamar Odom was taking Smith to school everytime he touched the ball. I was glad when we got All of their big men in Foul trouble.

On a Side note (off topic) It was good to see Turiaf playing (as excited he was on the bench)... I thought that they said that he would never play again. I didn't think he deserved those foul shots from the flagarant because HE WALKED but I was glad to see him play and the Laker Bench boys went crazy when he finally hit 2 free throws.

Quote:

Lamar Odom was taking Smith to school everytime he touched the ball. I was glad when we got All of their big men in Foul trouble.

Wrong as always. Odom scored a whopping 4 pts in the first with Smith in the game. Smith also blocked one of his shots at the end of the quarter.

Kwame was the one owning Zaza and Al.

• Premium Member

More SPIN I see.

Al never covered Brown. Al was high post defending Cook for the whole first quarter. Not one switch was to cover Brown. As far as who Brown was taking... It was Zaza and Smoove. But Odom took Smoove too.

4pts for Odom with Smith in the game. One of those baskets was a designed play where Smith forced Odom baseline and Zaza was supposed to step up and trap but he was late and got dunked on.

And Brown was covering Al on defense, which you would have seen IF YOU HAD WATCHED THE GAME.

• Premium Member

We started playing better in the first.. with the first substitution...

When Smoove and Ivey went out and Chillz and Marvin came in. Smoove was not too good at first. Marvin is a foul magnet. for some reason, he gets in the way and gets fouled... That's what helped our run... When Kwame went to the bench with 2 fouls. One was for running over Marvin, the other was when he fouled on the break.

But JJ was being abused by Kobe and Chillz came along and helped...

• Premium Member

Oh, I watched the game and Yes Brown did cover Al on defense, but AL didn't cover Brown...

Did you watch the game. Al cover Cook.

Get one of your funny polls together. Then call your mama and your auntie team and have them vote your way. But believe me, anybody that watched the game knows that Al was covering Cook.

Quote:

whole conversation up to that point had been about the Lakers frontcourt offense???

Maybe you should read the title of the thread.

And even someone as simple minded as yourself should realize that Zaza and Al aren't going to be guarding Kwame at the same time.

Who cares about Al... like I said after the NO loss is Nov...Al is lazy and only works when the ball is in his hands. Plays defense with his hands because he is too lazy to move his feet. Man, I hope we trade him....he just stops ball movement and has to take a lot of shots to be effective.

Lets get us a defensive big man out of Al at least.