• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Helluva effort tonight

Admin

Smoove with perhaps the best game he has ever played, Childress with huge play after huge play, some big time clutch plays by Ivey and a good all around game from JJ. Was I the only one who was thankful when Harrington fouled out? Maybe its because he is injured, but he is just playing awful lately.

Great win though tonight guys. Glad I stayed up to see it.

Smoove, Chillz and JJ were all terrific and Ivey, Marvin and Zaza all made key plays down the stretch in the 4th. Salim didn't do much but he did hit those 2 back to back floaters to stem the run LA was trying to make at the end of the 4th. Big ups to Batista as well. Good minutes! For whatever reason, Al simply was not very effective for most of the night. It certainly didn't hurt my feelings when he fouled out.

On another note, the game was fun to watch but the guys were KILLING me down the stretch! Every time LA would try to give us the game by missing free throws, we would turn it over. JJ simply couldn't get away from Kobe and until Royal came back in, no one else seemed to be able to hold on to the ball under pressure. All that said, we kept making plays. Marvin, Smoove, JJ, Royal and Chillz all made plays down the stretch and we made just enough plays to get the win. Good team effort!