• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

PROOF!!!

Hawks won by hitting their foul shots.

Lakers missed a lot of theirs.

That was more than enough to make the difference.

I think Hawks had 12 more points from the line than

Kobe & Co. did.

GREAT WIN !!!!!

smirk.gif

Since the Hawks are so much better without Al why doesn't Billy trade him?

Wouldn't it make sense to trade him now as opposed to after the season because his value is likely to decline - assuming the young guys take his minutes over the second half of the season they his value in a sign and trade goes into the toilet after the season.

Quote:

Wouldn't it make sense to trade him now as opposed to after the season because his value is likely to decline - assuming the young guys take his minutes over the second half of the season they his value in a sign and trade goes into the toilet after the season.

I dunno. According to what Chad Ford and others think, BK believes that he might get the best value by waiting to deal Al this summer. But with Al getting a physical to have his knee checked out, maybe that's a harbinger of a trade soon to come. Who knows?

Quote:

Since the Hawks are so much better without Al why doesn't Billy trade him?

why has billy not gotten a point guard in 2 plus seasons running the team? who knows?

All I am sayin is that why don't we send Lue and Harrington to Orlando for Franchise. I know that we are a division rival but it would give them a frontline of

Hill

Al

Howard

And with Francis salary off the books they could resign Al and move him to SF when Hill retires..then they would have

Al

Darko

Howard

We could play francise at the point. We could then draft Shelden, pick up Atlanta native Cato in FA once he is released by the Pistons and lets win 45 games next year

Francis/Ivey

JJ/Salim

Marvin/Chills

Smoove/S Williams

Zaza/Cato/Batista