• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Does anyone else worry about Marvin getting hurt

Admin

on his "drives" to the basket? He is just awful at finishing on drives to the basket and is always leaving himself open to getting hurt by not protecting his body. I cringe every time I see him look like Chris Crawford (without the ability to finish at the rim consistently) because I am so afraid that he will A) miss the shot and B) get hurt.

Marvine getting hurt gave us the oportunity to see Edwards playng 5, Zaza playing 4, and Batman alternating.

No problem.

Nevertheless he needs protection from his teamates, So we need Zaza gooing to the low post, assisting Marvin and carrying the big men of the other teams out of the key. There are no misterys on basketball. Of course he still have to learn how to penetrate, whitout getting hurt.

Its not just that although that does concern me because he plays a lot like Mash and we all know how injuries became a problem for him.

The other big concern is that he just flat out stinks when he tries to finish around the rim unless he is wide open. Its like he just doesnt know what to do with the ball. I hope thats a young guy/rookie thing, but it does worry me.

That is my big problem with him. It doesn't look like he is really trying to finish a lot of the time. it looks like he is trying to draw a foul and get to the line.

Whenever he drives he always leans into the defender and exposes the ball. Leaning into the defender works if you have the strength to clear space but you have to protect the ball to finish.

Just once I would like to see him go straight up for the shot without leaning into anyone.