• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Tyrus Thomas Video Clip

KB21

6'9, 215 lbs ... which is pretty close to what Stro is now, only 15 lbs LIGHTER than Stro. He is very athletic and is a great shot blocker, but he has no business in the NBA at his size right now. If he puts on 25-30 lbs then he could become a very useful PF.

Uh, he's a top 5 prospect right now with tremendous leaping and shot blocking ability. He currently leads the SEC in rebounding, blocked shots, and field goal percentage. He's a tremendous defensive player and a tremendous open court offensive player. He can also hit the 15 foot jumper. He's one of the best freshmen in the nation. Among freshmen in the SEC, he's second in scoring to Jamont Gordon at Mississippi State, and he's the leading candidate to be the Newcomer of the Year in the SEC.

When he declares, whether it is this year or in 2007, he will be a top 5 draft pick. A player with his potential isn't worth a top draft pick. Give me a fvcking break.

where the hell is he going to play in the NBA at 215 lbs without the ball handling skills of a guard or small forward? Like I said, if he puts on 25-30 lbs then he can play in the NBA, but he would be an awful top 5 pick this year ... whether you want to admit it or not, right now he is nothing more than a Swift clone and he has proven how awful of a top 5 pick he was.

First of all, Tyrus is 230 lbs, not 215 lbs. If he was 215 lbs, he'd be a string bean like Darius Miles. He's not. He's 230 lbs.

He will be a power forward in the NBA, and he has the potential to be a dominant power forward in the NBA.

I know you hate Stromile Swift, but he hasn't been nearly as bad as you try to make it sound. His career per 40 numbers are around 18/9/2.5, and he is still one of the 5 best players that was taken in his draft. Do that draft over, and he still goes in the top 4 picks. I'd trade for Stromile right now.

Again, not 230 ... 215

I dont hate Stromile

I would love to have him on the Hawks

He was a waste of a high draft choice

The next guy to come out that plays like him got drafted where those types of players deserve to and thats Hakim Warrick and thats me being a huge Cuse' homer saying those types of players are worth lottery picks.

Because I have seen him live and watched him play about five times. ESPN also has him listed at 229 lbs. He'll also get bigger because he has broad shoulders...he'll be able to hold more weight.

He's listed at 215 by LSU because that hasn't been updated.