• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Offseason Draft plan.

Diesel

• Premium Member

No.

There are no quality Hsers in this draft.

This draft is lacking many of the positions. There's only one good C and several Sfs. Many of the players are too small to play their positions in the pros. That's the makeup of this draft. It's weak.

there were what, 3 or 4 high schoolers drafted last year, the best being the almighty Martell Webster. That has very little impact. There will be a lot of quality college players coming out, a few quality international players as well. This will be an even and deep draft throughout the first round.

• Premium Member

There will be lots of Sfs drafted.

Basically nobody who can play C on the next level save Aaron Gray. At PF, you have Boone and Pittsnoggle. Come on this draft has some shortcomings after the first 2 or 3.

Many of the guys like Riddick, Gray, and others are too small to play their trained positions...

That's why this draft is weak.

Quote:

There will be lots of Sfs drafted.

Basically nobody who can play C on the next level save Aaron Gray. At PF, you have Boone and Pittsnoggle. Come on this draft has some shortcomings after the first 2 or 3.

Many of the guys like Riddick, Gray, and others are too small to play their trained positions...

That's why this draft is weak.

Ok I'm back...June is a long way away.

The best PF's in this draft are Williams at Duke and J.P. Batista of Gonzaga. I think that we will end up with the 5-7 pick and we will have to choose between J.J. Reddick, Shelden Williams, or A Euro big man. In that case I take Reddick. If JJ is our PG like Billy Knight says, then I wouldn't have a problem putting Reddick back there with him since he can handle the ball. I would also take Reddick over Shelden Williams, who wouldn't start, or a Euro big man, since we already have one of those.

If we did draft Reddick, we would have to sign Nene. I dont care if we have to give him 50 million bucks. Then in the second round we should pick up Batista, who I think wont be drafted in the second round because of several prejudices.

JJ/Ivey

JJ Red/Salim

Marvin/Childress/Donta Smith

Smoove/JP Batista

Nene/Zaza

Sign and trade Nene for AL