• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Childress OMFG!

exodus

Childress jumped off to the side of Mo Pete and he flared his leg.... Chillz hit him....but the ball was on the rim when the ref blew the whistle...prolly get that call anytime there is contact on a three at the end of the game.

The Smoove block and the dunk by Chillz over Bosh with the and 1, was amazing to see.

This team should have wilted in overtime after how they gave the lead away. They didn't, says something about the young fellas.

• Premium Member

We are playing stronger in the 4th. In fact, I remember last year we gave leads away coming out of the third.. and we still did it this year some, but lately, we have been very good late ... I think Woody either knows what Lineups work best or it's just a matter of confidence.

They had me scared after Al went out. Because the ball handling broke down. I don't know what happened but Woody called a good time out and we got posed.

I also got to give up credit to Charlie V. I still like him. When he dunked ON Smoove that was NASTY! But we fought back!!

Quote:

I doubt that it was a foul... Simply because of Chillz and Mo Pete's reaction to the call...

Uh... I forgot.. You don't see the games?

Well, it was mentioned that it might be a ticky tack foul.. But it doesn't seem the Hawks should have been in a position for it to go to overtime anyway.

• Premium Member

It was definitely a bunch of bad play in the last minute of regulation. We were supposed to win, we could have lost, but we won!!

The foul was questionable. I mean, Mo Pete basically laid out as he shot the ball searching for some contact... There was no contact before or during the shot, the contact came well after the shot was up...

Chillz wit the corner three...the dunk over Bosh and the foul shot, the offensive rebound and half hook after a missed free throw...not for Chillz late in the game we would have not been up by three when he fouled.

The Joshes are starting to hit big shots.

Smoove seems like he is all over the court, blocking rebounding, jumpers, dunks...loose balls.

Salim is forcing just a bit...but he also has played pretty good since coming back...played solid D last night late in the game.

If we can pull off a win Friday...it would be another step.

The foul was just a bad call. Mo stretch out AFTER he released the ball and JChill bumped him AFTER he released the ball. Just a bad call. I thought the game was over when that happened in that the team would not survive overtime. I agree with your earlier statement about the lack of a press by the Raps. I was expecting it all game and they never really did it. Big Kudos to JSmoove and JJ. I do have a fear of JJ's heavy minutes causing a toll on his long term career.

Quote:

Quote:

Yes I saw the game retard.

Could you please refrain from using such derogatory verbage? I am usually fine with whatever, but each time I see you post this quote it makes my stomach turn. It's not cool and you're not winning anyone over by using it.

Well said.