• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

That shot that Steve took tonight was ugly

Admin

First he gets popped right in the mouth, and then the 800 lb monster falls on his head with all of his weight with the back of his head hitting the floor. He's lucky that he didnt crack his skull there. If there has ever been an offensive foul in this league that was it ... and yet the call goes against us instead. That was a huge momentum changer right there.

You mean, Esteban?

Am I the only guy, here, that is sick of the Hawks getting f'd over by the officiating constantly? I mean, I know a few of us (including myself) have commented on it before, and I know they're the youngest team, but DAMN!!!

Last night's game vs the Heat was another pathetic display of the refs taking the young guys out of a game where they were clearly outplaying an elite team. They called so many ridiculous calls against the Hawks that it's a shame, especially goaltending on a couple of Josh's blocks, Joe's buzzer beater, and a ghostly block on Batista when Shaq obviously and blatantly bulldozed the dude while he was given way and hold ground. The worst thing about it was that Batista could have been seriously hurt if he wasn't so tough.