• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

JRich

exodus

I was really impressed with Richardson last night. I have always felt he was underrated and would get a lot more recognition if he left GS, but he resigned there because he felt they were moving in the right direction. Turns out they really aren't.

I just caught the end of their game with the Bobcats. GS was up 3 with 50 seconds left and lost. JRich tried a desparation 3 at the buzzer to tie and missed. As he walked off the court with his head down I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for him.

how in the hell did he take it to another level? what level is that?

he can jack up threes at a decent clip, finish on breaks, and play above the rim...but he still lacks an in-between game and handles (majorly).

so you're left with a 'sg' that can't slash with the ball in his hands.

he's third tier, hanging out with Jamal Crawford (though different game, similar results) and company for guys that don't relaly 'fit.'

JRichardson

23.6 ppg, .454 fg, 6.1 rpg, 2.9 apg, 1.37 spg, .56 bpg, .670 ft, .398 3pt, 38.7 mpg

our beloved JJohnson

20.2 ppg, .460 fg, 3.9 rpg, 6.5 apg, 1.29 spg, .42 bpg, .798 ft, .355 3pt, 40.6 mpg

conclusion?

RICHARDSON is the warrior's "JOE JOHNSON"

and both are on the verge to become allstars (sooner or later in their careers).

*EDIT*- Jamal Crawford is a scrub.

It's not so much the numbers but how they go about them. Admittedly, I've paid less attention to the numbers this year relative to ones years past...but what is JRick leading the Warriors to? wins?

I'd say they have arguably more talent than we do (and definitely more 'seasoned' talent)...and JRich just doesn't draw me in.

changing subjects to a degree...but would you rather take JRick or pre-injury Maggette?

The Warriors problem isn't JRich. The problem is that he has no help.

On paper they look good but in reality they aren't. Baron is one of the most overrated players in the league. He has great talent but is basically a chucker, shooting way too much and shooting 39%.

Dunleavy is a joke. Murphy can shoot wide open 3s and rebound but that is all. Foyle....ugh. Fisher is an undersized 2.

The Fisher, Foyle and Dunleavy contracts are really going to hurt them.

WEEZ- JRick or pre-injury Maggette?

i havent really watched the CLIPPERS play (who has? lol) when Maggette was well... so im not all too familiar with his game. so i really dont know.

In my opinion, JRICH is clearly the best player on that team. As for the level of talent, i think many players on that team is OVERRATED. so if they more talented than us (assuming they are more talented), its not by MUCH.

we have HARRINGTON + JOHNSON running the show here. they have RICHARDON + overrated DAVIS. we have good role players like JOSH SMITH who have great games here and there, and so do they (Murphy).

could be a wash (talent wise)... but im not sure, id like to read others opinions on this.

pre-injury maggette had handles...he got to the line A LOT!

JRich has upped his anty this year...surprisingly so given the cast of the team, the 'stars', Pietrus breathing down his neck, etc.

and I'm not trying to slight that...

and I will admit...I haven't had the opprotunity to watch him much this year...

however: he typically has been the 'very good player' COMPLETELY bereft of an inbetween game, or even handles. Perhaps his 'dunk championships' have tarnished me, as I do not view him iwth the same 'derision' as Rashard Lewis...

but he needs to show me something other than his scoring ability (from inside and from downtown) to truly 'elevate' himself in my estimation.