• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Trade the pick, trade the pick.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I say if we are in a position to get Morrison, Utah might deal with us. Not that they have lost faith in Deron, but for them to get Morrison would be like Indiana Pacers getting Bird.

What would we do with Morrison if we drafted him?...I like him too, I think he is just a winner..I just don't see how we could possibly take another young wing player..As for Carney, I see alot of Richard Jefferson in his game..Good at everything, not really great at anything, but will be a solid pro..

The guy i really am starting to want is Joakim Noah.On Saturday he outplayed Big Baby Davis of LSU and surprisingly was strong enough to keep Davis out of good post position all day..On Sunday, SCarolina played a slow down game, so Noahs stats weren't great but with the game on the line he scored the winning basket then blocked the last attempt of SC..He plays wide open all the time..He just looks to have tremendous potential..

• Premium Member

Well, i think I was the first to sing Noah's praises, but I don't think he's ready for the pros yet.

As far as what to do with Morrison... I love the fact that he's a winner and TOUGH... I would either trade him or Marvin.

I think Utah would have a lot of interest in Morrison. I think he would fit very well with their team. If not trades come, I would hold on to him and let our teams' overally value dictate what to do next.