• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

In the world of Fantasy...

Diesel

After seeing him tonight I can honestly say that he can handle way better than last year. His right is even good and if you watch closely, he dribbles with his right a lot now. Can he shake and bake like an And-1 clown? No, but he is getting better. Now...if only we could get him to not leave his feet and THEN decide what to do.

I saw them at the allstar game. He had a tough time dribbling.

He's had a good month.. I'll give him that. But one month doesn't make a season... It stop doesn't make him untradeable anyway.

The Hawks keep on losing... If JJ is so great, Smoove is improving so much, and Chill is so good why the loss to the Knicks backups? Were talking David Lee, Nate Robinson, Malik Rose(who hasn't got off the bench in forever) and other such

players. There's no excuse for it.

I'm going to be hard on the guys until they do something because get stats in losses. Every bad team has players that gets stats.

"I saw them at the allstar game. He had a tough time dribbling."

Are you serious...

We have a tough time because we can't get stops ...that has nothing to do with Smooves dribbling.

I think I am getting dumber by responding to your posts...wow

If you trade a 20 year old player out of HS that is developng right in front our your eyes...then you get what you ask for.....a chance to see him become a stud in another uniform...ask Boston about JJ.

JJ and Paul Pierce would be mighty nice right now....

Quote:

"I saw them at the allstar game. He had a tough time dribbling."

Are you serious...

We have a tough time because we can't get stops ...that has nothing to do with Smooves dribbling.

I think I am getting dumber by responding to your posts...wow

If you trade a 20 year old player out of HS that is developng right in front our your eyes...then you get what you ask for.....a chance to see him become a stud in another uniform...ask Boston about JJ.

JJ and Paul Pierce would be mighty nice right now....

Ask Washington if they miss Kwame.

I'm not saying he has to be traded... But if offered somebody like KG in a trade you'd have to considering trading Smoove.

Still shouldn't be losing to other teams backups. That reflects alot on the players the Hawks have.