This team plays better with Childress.

mrhonline

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Quote:

for the simple reason that you are so against him. You have been wrong about EVERYTHING ALL YEAR.

The latest example is your call that the Hawks should win out so they can make the playoffs and give the Suns their pick. Hawks have lost 3 straight since then.

Every call you have made has been wrong.

The can't criticize Diesel for that. He wasn't predicting the Hawks would win out. He was saying that if they did that it would be the best thing for the franchise. I still fully agree with him on that.

• Moderators

Quote:

So you think winning 23 straight games would be good for the team? Don't go to far out on a limb there, it might break.

It wasn't a prediction. If you want to say he is stating the obvious that is fine. His point, though, was more going to the fact that he believes the team would be better off giving up its 2006 draft pick (which can only be done if they make the playoffs) than giving up its 2007 pick. I agree with that (and the winning is also good development for the young guys).

You read his post wrong or criticized him on the wrong basis. Just move on and stop being defensive about it.

There are plenty of legitimate bones you can pick with Diesel, I just don't think that is the right one.

• Moderators

Quote:

You are still missing the point. Since he posted that the Hawks haven't won a game.

Clearly you aren't fully grasping his jinxing power. Any call he makes immediately goes the other way.

I guess I don't grasp his jinxing power. I am convinced he has absolutely no influence on the outcome of games.

All you see is your hate for Marvin. Remember this one Diesel...another clasic blunder. Just like Deron is your next Jason Kidd, you also think Donta is as good as Marvin. I swear, I just don't think its possible to be any bigger an idiot than you are being in this thread.

Quote:

Just think, all that we got in Marvin we already had in Donta according to your unrealistic expectations.

When you wake up and come back to the real world where standards are in place, let me know!

Now my (obviously not yours) expectations one more time, just so your dumb ass has a better chance of remembering them....

Quote:

Exactly! Marvin is already a better defender than Al in just his 1st year. Everyone who has ever watched Marvin play understands this except Diesel.

The other thing most people understand, is that Marvin has a great shooting stroke for someone his size and will easily be as good as Al offensively in a very short time.

I don't know how it can be any clearer, but I understand some people are really thick, so I will try.

Marvin is better defenseively than Al and he will be very soon at least as good offenseively as Al.

That means, Marvin will be a better player than Al. Now according to you so will Donta...rememeber that dipshit. I know I will...just like we all remember you wanting Deron "Kidd" over Paul and Marvin.