• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Smith is the man!

exodus

Quote:

He can't create his own shot... You don't give him the ball to make plays in the closing seconds.

That is exactly what he did last game. He scored 25 on 10 for 15 shooting a no dunks. And several of those baskets were jumpers off the dribble.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

He can't create his own shot... You don't give him the ball to make plays in the closing seconds.

That is exactly what he did last game. He scored 25 on 10 for 15 shooting a no dunks. And several of those baskets were jumpers off the dribble.

One game?

Is there a player on the team you DO like? Is there a win that is NOT a fluke? Is there anything you can do to contribute more than the negative?

Quote:

That's probably because nobody is really D-ing him up I'd guess. I know his handles were extremely weak... And they don't get THAT much better in a few months time. Dude couldn't even dribble right in the allstar dunk contest.

His handles have been improved alot in recent weeks hes bringing up the ball more often on the break.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

One game?

Is there a player on the team you DO like? Is there a win that is NOT a fluke? Is there anything you can do to contribute more than the negative?

I'm not really a fan of any one player in the league. I've come to enjoy really good times now. I mainly only watch the really good teams now.