• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Knicks trying to give and the Hawks will not take?

Plainview1981

Quote:

Is it true that Francis and Marbury didn't even play in the 4th period... And the Hawks STILL blew the lead? Harrington is aweful. 8 Turnovers. He needs to hit the road.

Hawks lose to the Knicks backups. Well, cosidering most of Billy's roster is backup players anyway I shouldn't be surprised.

You didn't see the game, but you think you can make claims about the players' performances. If JJ is a second tier 2 guard, then please direct me to the league where the 1st tier guys play, cause there aren't many in the NBA that can run a team like JJ's been running this team.

Yeah, we had trouble in the paint, but our bigges problem was defending the perimeter down the stretch. JJ was the only one holding his own, we need some legit defensive players in the backcourt. We had Donta on Nate after everyone fouled out!!!

Hell of an effort. Lots of mistakes, but a hell of an effort.

Quote:

You didn't see the game, but you think you can make claims about the players' performances. If JJ is a second tier 2 guard, then please direct me to the league where the 1st tier guys play, cause there aren't many in the NBA that can run a team like JJ's been running this team.

Yeah, we had trouble in the paint, but our bigges problem was defending the perimeter down the stretch. JJ was the only one holding his own, we need some legit defensive players in the backcourt. We had Donta on Nate after everyone fouled out!!!

Hell of an effort. Lots of mistakes, but a hell of an effort.

His A/T isn't all that impressive... 45th in the league. With a PG he's probably a 21/5/5 player... But he isn't on the level of Kobe, Wade, LeBron and AI. Which are the elite SG's at the time.

He's alittle better than Redd and somewhere near Vince Carter... Possibly alittle better than him. But I think JJ needs a 20/10 big man in the worst way.

Quote:

JJ carries this team to the playoffs.

Not without help in the backcourt. Ivey and Salim are not legit starter. chill is a good 6th man but he isn't a starter at the 2 because he is too slow to defend the position. Plus he can't create on offense.