• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What's 19/7 worth in this market?

mrhonline

• Premium Member

Al Harrington is currently averaging 19/7 (although he's played much better since the break).

Current players averaging around (or more than) 19/7, and the average yearly salary of their current deals:

Richard Jefferson 12.7M

Zach Randolph 14.0M

Dirk Nowitzki 13.4M

Pau Gasol 14.3M

Antawn Jamison 13.4M

Chris Webber 17.5M

Elton Brand 13.7M

Tim Duncan 17.5M

Shawn Marion 13.2M

Kevin Garnett 20.0M

LeBron James (rookie scale)

Chris Bosh (rookie scale)

After looking at that list, I'm beginning to think that 6 years, $60M ($10M per) is the low end for Al Harrington.

It wouldn't shock me to see the Bulls offer him a max deal, especially since they gave 6/$64M to Chandler.

• Moderators

Quote:

Al Harrington is currently averaging 19/7 (although he's played much better since the break).

Current players averaging around (or more than) 19/7, and the average yearly salary of their current deals:

Richard Jefferson 12.7M

Zach Randolph 14.0M

Dirk Nowitzki 13.4M

Pau Gasol 14.3M

Antawn Jamison 13.4M

Chris Webber 17.5M

Elton Brand 13.7M

Tim Duncan 17.5M

Shawn Marion 13.2M

Kevin Garnett 20.0M

LeBron James (rookie scale)

Chris Bosh (rookie scale)

After looking at that list, I'm beginning to think that 6 years, $60M ($10M per) is the
low end
for Al Harrington.

It wouldn't shock me to see the Bulls offer him a max deal, especially since they gave 6/$64M to Chandler.

IMO, Randolph and Jamison are the only guys who are remotely comparable to Harrington on that list. I don't see how anyone could expect to find anything useful in comparing KG's or Duncan's, etc. salaries to Harrington's. The difference in their games are painfully obvious, IMO.

I would be shocked to see Harrington end up with a maximum offer, but we'll see.

• Premium Member

Quote:

IMO, Randolph and Jamison are the only guys who are remotely comparable to Harrington on that list. I don't see how anyone could expect to find anything useful in comparing KG's or Duncan's, etc. salaries to Harrington's. The difference in their games are painfully obvious, IMO.

I would be shocked to see Harrington end up with a maximum offer, but we'll see.

That's ironic, because Randolph and Jamison are both receiving close to the max...

• Moderators

Quote:

Quote:

That's ironic, because Randolph and Jamison are both receiving close to the max...

Not that ironic. Jamison was traded for very little to Dallas because he was overpaid. The Blazers would love to be able to give away Randolph at this point. Both contracts are considered mistakes in the industry.