• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Offseason Trade Ideas

GoHawks2006

Which teammates are those that have moved on and helped other teams? Wally S? Candyman? Stephon? Spreewell?

The fact is that KG has never had a good supporting cast that would allow him to go anywhere in the playoffs. Cassell has been his only legitimately good teammate.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Which teammates are those that have moved on and helped other teams? Wally S? Candyman? Stephon? Spreewell?

What does Labron have?????? Goodness, people make so many excuses for these media creations. Just drives me crazy. If Kobe Brian can carry his team of nobodies to at least the playoffs, don't you think that if KG was the superstar that you claim he is, he could atleast do the same?? Good Grief

Quote:

Quote:

What does Labron have?????? Goodness, people make so many excuses for these media creations. Just drives me crazy. If Kobe Brian can carry his team of nobodies to at least the playoffs, don't you think that if KG was the superstar that you claim he is, he could atleast do the same?? Good Grief

Peoria, do you really want me to make this argument?

Lebron - no playoff appearances. So based on your evaluation of what makes an NBA star Lebron is not worth trading for at this point.

Kobe - No playoff appearances without Shaq by his side. Same deal, Kobe is not worth having in a Hawks uniform.

KG is a superstar, a top ten player in the league, and I would kill to have him in ATL.