• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Al/Marvin for Francis/Frye/ and #21

Diesel

What do you think is the current difference in trade value of our SFs, not including Al, JJ and Donta.

Smith

Childress

Marvin

IF...If you accept the fact (and I think its too early to be certain, but I'm leaning this way) that none of these guys will ever be a NBA starting quality 2 guard or power forward in the traditional sense of the positions, then at least one will need to be moved. I'm not asking who you'd rather keep, just who you think weilds more power in the trade market.

• Admin

See, there you go projecting your vision of basketball where your vision has no business being. You simply think that becuase we have a few SF-like players right now, that they will always be that way AND will always be here. That's your lack of vision or ability to accept a vision other than your own.

You don't know what BK's plan is here. You don't know how our two 19 year old SF's will develop or what they will become. As I've said before, talent always has value in the NBA. Even if we don't keep all of them, they will always have value. Two years from now, if we have two 18ppg SF's on our team, I think we'll get our moneys worth one way or the other.

Oh and just because it hasn't worked before or hasn't been done before, doesn't mean it won't work. People used to say that you'd never win with a team built around a ball hogging shooting guard with no inside presence.. I think we all know how that turned out though.