• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

OK THIS CRAP IS GETTING FREAKING RIDCULOUS

SmooveTheFuture

WHY IS IT THE HAWKS ARE NOT BEING TELEVISED ONCE AGAIN THATS TWICE IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS. THIS IS RIDCULOUS WE ARE NOT THAT BAD OF A FREAKING TEAM THAT WE SHOULDNT BE ON TV I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING THE GAME TOMMOROW WHEN I SEE ITS NOT TV DAMN IM PISSED. I ALSO CHECKED APRIL 9TH VS THE WOLVES WE ARENT TELEVISED ONCE AGAIN UNREAL!!!!!!!!

I understand why they sometimes don't broadcast local games, but why in the world would they not broadcast an away game? They don't even put it on league pass. So even if one wanted to buy it, they can't. The only way is to buy a plane ticket to Memphis and buy a ticket. Thats frickin retarded.

Yes there were 3 games all year that aren't broadcast, it's not the end of the world. It's also nothing new, the schedule was out long before the season. Besides, you can see 2 of the 3 games by going down to Philips if you live in the area.

It is annoying to have an away game not broadcast though.

• Moderators

Quote:

I pay for the NBA package to watch my beloved Hawks...every Sunday afternoon game is left off the slate. I freaking hate it.

That is wrong. If you pay for the NBA package you should absolutely get every Hawks game, IMO.

Quote:

Quote:

I pay for the NBA package to watch my beloved Hawks...every Sunday afternoon game is left off the slate. I freaking hate it.

That is wrong. If you pay for the NBA package you should absolutely get every Hawks game, IMO.

I agree. Being in PA, it is the only way I can see them though. Guess I have to take the good with the bad.