• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ouch That hurts...

Diesel

Quote:

I didn't see the game but he got to the line 14 times. He isn't the strongest guy and I would bet he is a little sore from taking hits in the lane.

Mike James was 5-25.

You gotta love that fact that the little guy isn't afraid to play with the big boys!

He definitely isn't afraid, but I bet he will be wearing a flak jacket soon if he isn't already. I know Wade wears one.

They definitely need to get him some help this summer so he doesn't have to bail them out all the time offensively.

From what I've seen on the ticket - Paul looks even more impressive than his line usually shows. He controls his portion of the game very well. He's certainly not perfect (and will improve), but he would have a lot more assists if he had better players to pass to.

This year should be just a warmup for NOK. A solid draft pick and a FA (if they have the $$) and they will definitely be more solidly in the playoff mix next year.

Of course, who knows? Maybe their GM thinks a team should be made out of an undersized center and 4 point guards (LOL). Maybe they'll draft Dee Brown smirk.gif