• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

TLue 3 point %age

DJlaysitup

I had almost forgotten how well TLue has shot 3 pointers this year (since he'd been out for awhile and it wasn't talked about).

Neal or Smitty said he still has a 46% or so percentage from behind the 3 point line.

I always like to do the math on 3pt %age to show what his %age equates to points-wise if he were shooting twos (%age x 1.5 for the extra pt.) It equates to an amazing 69%.

Now I know he's not the future star pg for the Hawks, but that's pretty good stuff.

Quote:

Now I know he's not the future star pg for the Hawks, but that's pretty good stuff.

I like Lue as the future "backup" PG of the Hawks. He's definitely worth keeping around, but we HAVE to find a real #1 playmaker.

Lue seems to like being a Hawk and he's good for the clubhouse. While that's not the kind of thing that makes your team a champion, it is something we need.

great points in general made all-round here.

I think his best role is simply taht ~ a sparkplug off the bench who can plat a variety of roles, but excells most as a scorer and ball handler. has a tendency to dominate the ball at times on offense (though this is what most likley leads to his low asst/to ratio).

he's worth having around though (most likely) far from ideal as your starting pg...