• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Last nights goat.

Diesel

I am shocked that I have yet to read he was cut today. One missed shot and we lost by almost 20. All his fault.

Keep posting. I have a USB attachment on my computer that allows me to harness your hot air and fill balloons for children's parties. I have done 32 parties this week alone.

Lots of goats last night:

Marvin - 3/11 fg

Al - 9/22 fg

Smith - 1/7 fg, 3 tos, 4 pfs

JJ - 5/12 fg, 3 ast. 3 tos

Lue - 0 ast.

Team - 10 ast./11 Tos, 2/13 3FG

One solid performance in Batista and one average performance in Childress. Terrible outing for the whole team and coaching staff.

But I guess its Marvin's fault for one botched play. We probably would have won by 20 had he converted the break.

Even though Al had a long dry spell there in the middle of the game, you can't really say 9 for 22 is "goat worthy" in this day and age.

...the high point of the game for me was when Chillz made a nice turnaround fadeaway while being guarded. I didn't know he even had that shot. Hopefully he can develop it into a consistent part of his game.

Quote:

Even though Al had a long dry spell there in the middle of the game, you can't really say 9 for 22 is "goat worthy" in this day and age.

True, but seeing as though Diesel pointed out one play from the middle of the game where Marvin made a mistake, and called that "goat" worthy, I think I have the liberty to make equally ridiculous claims such as:

Al's poor shooting cost us another game.