• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

toronto tanking

er9dverk

and it may not sit well with chris bosh. with that in mind, i think we should make a push for him.

WHAT WE NEED

Bosh

Jack or Blake or Telfair or Brevin Knight

A mid-first round pick

WHAT WE CAN GIVE UP

Tyronn Lue

Al (SNT)

Our lottery pick

Salim

Zaza (if necessary - dont want to)

Royal

J Edwards

Sign bosh long term as a condition of the trade.

The mid first rd pick we choose among Roy, Foye, Marcus Williams, Rondo.

Criteria for choosing among the guards (for trade and draft pick):

good defense

ability to penetrate a zone (includes court awareness and passing skill to find open man when defense collapses)

outside shot

This would be a serious team.

Once in place, we sit down with Big Ben. we offer him a few offensive touches - you got to throw these guys in the treches a fish every now and then. he would see the potential of this team, just might bite.

billy would have to save enough space to re-sign the joshes and marvin when they come due.

actually he has said numerous times that he intends to stay. The money and lure of a better team may change his mind in the end, but as of right now he really sounds like a guy who's going to stay.

There is no chance of us getting bosh, though I would jump at the opportunity

That's true. Atlanta my just have to settle for getting a guy that compares to Chris Bosh in some aspects. That guy may be LaMarcus Aldridge.

A front line of Bosh/Aldridge, Smith, and Williams would be a very, very potent front line.

and im thinking chicago gets one of the top two picks, in which case aldridge is history.

trading down becomes more tempting, as we probably should have done last year (bobcats). if we could buy two mid first round picks, i would like to get one of the guards and maybe try the cameroon kid sene with the 7'6" wingspan.